Streaming the best music, talk and Torah 24/6 from an undisclosed location, deep inside Nachlaot - Jerusalem's coolest neighborhood - to the World!

Nachlaot is the Greenwich Village / Haight Ashbury of Jerusalem - rhymes with "rock the boat, skin the goat"


ZOOM: The Leader in Field Recording Excellence

ZOOM: The Leader in Field Recording Excellence
As Aretha Sang: "Who's Zoomin' Who?"

Monday, July 5, 2010

Hold on I'm Comin' - Hold on, I'm Back

(steve speaking) I'm back in Jerusalem, The holy city of Jerusalem, my home sweet home --
..and I think I'm going to blues and jazz myself back into reality -- I really need to process all that has gone down - and what better a place to process reality than right here on Radio Free Nachlaot! You know what they say, together we can tackle anything - together we can take on the world - alone - ya aint got a chance.....
I've been comforted as a member of the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem by all my family and friends - words and good wishes, tears and hugs - but now i think the music (muted as it might be -- shloshim/3 weeks and all) needs to do its magic on my soul - on all our souls - cause u know -a little jazz and blues, it can't hurt - can it?
Playlists will be announced but meanwhile, we have some Miles Davis, The Mike Bloomfield and Al Kooper and some McCoy Tyner already in the queue.
Stay tuned - IT's A NEW WORLD, PEOPLE -- everyday is a new day -- Praise the Lord!
c ya on the radio!